Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
iCharts Live! Product Demo
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
Interested in creating interactive charts, but need a live demo? Or, simply want to learn more about iCharts?
iCharts is now providing live demos of their interactive, cloud-based charting tool every 3rd Wed of the month to showcase how you too can Create, Design and Share your data-driven stories on the web.
*Note: Limited to 25 attendees per session*
- Existing or prospective iCharts users
- Marketers, publishers, journalists, bloggers and market researchers
- Students and reporters are welcome too!
- Product Demo
Sign-up by midnight, October 16 to be one of the lucky 25 to hear Artem Yermanov, iChart's in-house Product Specialist, give a 30 minute overview of iCharts. First 25 to sign-up will receive event link/dial-in information via Eventbrite.
Not an iCharts user?
Just love data journalism?
- Sign-up for the iEngage weekly newsletters
- Subscribe to our ChartChannel RSS, a daily email with charts covering Olympics 2012, US Elections and other industry topics
When & Where
iCharts is a cloud-based charting tool that makes it easy to visualize, share and distribute data. It accelerates data-driven storytelling with interactive charts for publishers, marketers, journalists, bloggers, and market researchers.
The iCharts community today is over 12,000 strong, including users such as Coca Cola, IDC, Marketwatch, IDC, NRF and YouGov.